US Fund Mid-Cap Growth
The investment seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The fund invests primarily in the common stocks of U.S. companies, emphasizing those companies with prospects for rapid earnings growth.
PRIMECAP Odyssey Funds
PRIMECAP Management Company
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Micron Technology Inc||Information Tech||3.71%|
|Sony Corp Adr||Information Tech||3.69%|
|Tesla Inc||Consumer Discret||3.36%|
|Abiomed Inc||Health Care||2.91%|
|Seagen Inc Ordinary Shares||Health Care||2.83%|
|Splunk Inc||Information Tech||2.36%|
|Baidu Inc Adr||Teleco Services||2.18%|
|Marketaxess Holdings Inc||Financials||1.91%|
|Biogen Inc||Health Care||1.9%|
|Universal Display Corp||Information Tech||1.88%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.