US Fund Mid-Cap Growth
The investment seeks capital appreciation. The fund mainly invests in common stocks of U.S. companies that the portfolio managers expect to have above-average growth rates.
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|KLA Corp||Information Tech||0.48%|
|Ford Motor Co||Consumer Staples||0.47%|
|Twitter Inc||Information Tech||0.47%|
|Twilio Inc A||Teleco Services||0.45%|
|Johnson Controls International PLC||Industrials||0.43%|
|Align Technology Inc||Health Care||0.4%|
|HP Inc||Information Tech||0.4%|
|Parker Hannifin Corp||Industrials||0.4%|
|IDEXX Laboratories Inc||Health Care||0.4%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.