Equity Global Technology
The Fund seeks growth of capital by normally investing at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks of mid-capitalization companies. The Fund seeks to reduce risk by diversifying among many companies, sectors and industries.
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^Russell Mid Cap Growth Index
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Twilio, Inc. Class A||Information Tech||2%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||Information Tech||1.9%|
|RingCentral, Inc. Class A||Information Tech||1.9%|
|DocuSign, Inc.||Information Tech||1.9%|
|Monolothic Power Systems, Inc.||Industrials||1.7%|
|Coupa Software, Inc.||Information Tech||1.6%|
|CoStar Group, Inc.||Information Tech||1.6%|
|SVB Financial Group||Financials||1.6%|
|Burlington Stores, Inc.||Consumer Discret||1.5%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.