Seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in growth-oriented equity securities of small-capitalization companies.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management, Inc.
Dennis P. Lynch
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^Russell 2000 Growth Index
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Morgan Stanley InstlLqdty TrsSecs Instl||Financials||14.82%|
|Skillz Inc Ordinary Shares - Class A||Information Tech||5.22%|
|AppFolio Inc A||Information Tech||5%|
|Utz Brands Inc Class A||Consumer Discret||4.89%|
|Cardlytics Inc||Information Tech||4.79%|
|Appian Corp A||Information Tech||4.76%|
|Covetrus Inc||Health Care||4.64%|
|MicroStrategy Inc Class A||Information Tech||4.49%|
|NanoString Technologies Inc||Health Care||4.36%|
|Redfin Corp||Information Tech||4.32%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.