US Large-Cap Value Equity
Fundsmith Equity Fund is an open-end fund incorporated in the United Kingdom. The Fund’s objective is to achieve long-term growth in value. The Fund invests in equities on a global basis.
State Street Trustees Limited
Terence Charles Smith
Fund Launch Date:
11th January 2010
Fund size (millions):
Morning Star Rating:
Morning Star Report:
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^Russell 1000 Value TR USD
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Microsoft Corp||Information Tech||6.42%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||Information Tech||5.52%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||Consumer Staples||4.75%|
|Estee Lauder Cos Inc||Consumer Discret||4.58%|
|Facebook Inc||Information Tech||4.44%|
|Amadeus IT Group SA||Teleco Services||4.23%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S||Health Care||4.16%|
|Stryker Corp||Health Care||4.1%|
|McCormick and Co Inc||Consumer Staples||4.03%|
|Intuit Inc||Information Tech||4.01%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.