Active Equity ETF
Aims for thematic multi-cap exposure to innovation across sectors. ARK believes the securities held in ARKK present the best risk-reward opportunities from ARK’s innovation-based themes.
ARK Investment Management LLC
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Tesla Inc.||Consumer Discret||10.63%|
|Roku Inc Class A||Teleco Services||5.78%|
|Square Inc A||Information Tech||5.49%|
|Teladoc Health Inc||Health Care||5%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||Information Tech||3.72%|
|Spotify Technology SA||Information Tech||3.64%|
|Zillow Group Inc C||Information Tech||3.43%|
|CRISPR Therapeutics AG||Health Care||3.12%|
|Shopify Inc A||Information Tech||2.89%|
|Invitae Corp||Health Care||2.87%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.