The fund’s investment objective is to provide long-term growth of capital through long-term growth investments based on thorough research and attention to risk
Capital Research and Management Company
Barry S. Crosthwaite
|3 month (%)||6 month (%)||1 year (%)||3 years (%)||5 years (%)||10 years (%)||Since inception|
^S&P 500 TR USD
*The data above is correct as of 31st March 2021
Top 10 Equity Holdings
|Abbott Laboratories||Information Tech||3.2%|
|UnitedHealth Group||Health Care||2.4%|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific||Industrials||2%|
Risk factors you should consider before investing:
- This material is not intended to provide investment advice or be considered a personal recommendation.
- The value of investments and income from them can go down as well as up and you may lose some or all of your initial investment.
- Past results are not a guide to future results.
- If the currency in which you invest strengthens against the currency in which the underlying investments of the fund are made, the value of your investment will decrease.
- The Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet (PHS) set out risks, which, depending on the fund, may include risks associated with investing in fixed income, derivatives, emerging markets and/or high-yield securities; emerging markets are volatile and may suffer from liquidity problems.